Thursday 14 January 2016

Finish 7 By Spring–Makeup edit

Photo 14-01-2016, 10 17 10

Happy New Year! My first post of the year is on a brand new challenge I would like to be a part of. It’s the ‘Finish 7 By Spring’ Challenge that seems to be going around the project panner community on YouTube. This is my first time doing a project like this so I am slightly anxious but lets see how I get along.

  1. Bourjois healthy mix serum
    • I have had this foundation for more than 2 years now and I absolutely love it but its probably time that it goes.Photo 14-01-2016, 10 18 07
  2. Maybelline Pure.BB mineral with micro-minerals
    • This is a BB cream I got in Japan and is such a light weight BB watergel. Its so nearly gone so I really want to finish it in the next few months
  3. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 01
    • This is probably reaching 2 years plus and as you can see, all the writings have long rubbed off. There’s still about 1.5cm of product left so I am slightly worried about finishing this product but I shall give it a shot.Photo 14-01-2016, 10 19 08
  4. Clinique chubby stick in 07 super strawberry
    • This is a sample from a magazine with under 1cm of product left. As this isn’t so intense in pigmentation but very comfortable to wear, this shouldn’t be a problem to finish….. so I hope.
  5. Fasio Double dusting eyes C-2
    • This is probably one of my very first eye shadow palette that I bought in Japan long long years ago. There’s a healthy dent in the lightest and the darkest shade so I will be aiming to hit pan on those two shades.Photo 14-01-2016, 10 18 36
  6. L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes in Extra Black
    • This is probable one of my favourite mascaras that I have ever tried. It gives me good amount of volume with definition. Although the recommended life span of a mascara is 3 months, after half a year of on and off usage, its still going strong.Photo 14-01-2016, 17 24 05
  7. Britney Spears Curious Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml
    • Finally the last product is a perfume that I have had for 4+years. I got this in a secret santa back in my school days and it took me a good few years to even start using it. It’s now at the half way mark so we shall see how I progress with this.Photo 14-01-2016, 10 19 31

Best of luck to everyone else who is doing this challenge and I shall keep you updated on my progress probably monthly.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds cool! My goal is just to use up products before stocking up again. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete